vendredi, juillet 07, 2006

Why ohhh why




I don't know why but I seem to be haunted by work people who are crazy.

So I told myself that maybe I am crazy!!! It seems that it is not so though....

The football tension that was palpable through the weeks of world cup has brought up old tension between people to a breaking point, this morning... (she already attempted suicide twice to years ago).

So anyway, I tried to talk it down with her which she refused, so I went to my boss and said that it wasn't right... That I didn't want to be bothered by that woman who just thinks she can just turn people into mops like she wants...

Maybe what I wrote doesn't mean anything and you haven't followed the story, but I needed to get it out.

So anyway, friends of mine, thanks for listening to my nonsense (or reading it at least!!!)

5 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why does she want to kill herself is she German or Portugese, or from another country that got eliminated?

Sure I'd be sad if France lost, but the World Cup remains for me a consecration of football and bringing people together.

Maybe I'm just a hyppie though...

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger cheztao said...

other problems get through to her I think....

Football is just un catalyseur of the tension underlining the relationships at work.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Spooner said...

I think I am caught in two minds regarding the effects of sporting tournaments such as the World Cup.

I mean, personally I love it for the game, as do many other people, but it is much more than a sporting tournament to others. People have been know to mortgage family homes, spend entire life savings and put themselves into huge financial debt, just to get to the World Cup.

In this way, The World Cup is much more than a sporting tournament; it becomes an obsession in people’s lives.

Furthermore, given these circumstances, it has, in some instances, incited hatred on various levels including racism.

It is this part of the tournament that I don’t like. When it becomes more than a tournament and acts as a vehicle for people to rally against a particular nation. (I have been guilty of this myself) For example, the Irish urge to act out our historical hatred by hoping that England and English players suffers terrible in to tournament, and how we pray that England loose every game they play in.

In this way, The World Cup is used to support a hatred of other nations. It’s ok to want another team to lose, because our loyalties are with our own team. But sometimes this is not the case, sometimes it’s just that We hate England, and use soccer as a way of acting out our racist tendencies.

So there you go, my opinion on the World Cup... I love it... for the sport, but hate some of these inevitable side effects.

Not that you extremely interested, but ehy… there you go

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home