samedi, juin 03, 2006

C'est bientôt le printemps????

As I am saying in the title, Spring takes its time to get there. We're the 3rd day of June and still this morning it was only 9°C outside. Right it's sunny! But the wind is quite chilling and damn it is cold!!!
It even snowed again around 1000m!!!!

So anyways, what's up with you guys??? Nick and Nat are together cudling sweetly in Canada, so no news from them, 'No is trying to cope with RBK who's quite on verge of breaking down because her boss takes his time to read her draft of work, so no news from them, Karim is studying again so he must be working endless hours, as for Marcel, we all know it's been quite a while that he is overloaded with work and beer!
Finally, the only one who's still with me is BOUDDHA the only God I believe in! HEHEHEHEH
We went to see Xmen 3 last Thursday. Ok movie but I liked the first two better. He is well, we still need to find a GF for him (I'm worthless, I don't know anyone single who could fit with him...) and has an awsome job! Kisses to all of you anyway! Please post more!

Righty!!!! As for me, I am trying to find a way to learn Lao which is not an easy task... We're probably gonna stick to Thaï langage as Lao people can understand Thaï, and it is still quite a challenge to do that!

Well, I don't have much to say so I'll leave it at that!

6 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Wotan said...

Well I wish I could be snuggling with Bourgui and Nat ( you are welcome for the mental image). Yeah sorry all I have time to do is post pictures, I can only wish I was over loaded with berr lol, I'm sadly back on the 7/7 schedule and it blows. I am really looking forward to my trip though, I hope everyone will be able to relax.
I'm sure Bouddah can find a gf, he has to just open his eyes ;)

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Wotan said...

Well I wish I could be snuggling with Bourgui and Nat ( you are welcome for the mental image). Yeah sorry all I have time to do is post pictures, I can only wish I was over loaded with berr lol, I'm sadly back on the 7/7 schedule and it blows. I am really looking forward to my trip though, I hope everyone will be able to relax.
I'm sure Bouddah can find a gf, he has to just open his eyes ;)

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger 'No said...

I am sorry. I should be posting more. It is slowly making progress in my head but I want to make it just right and it takes time. I should tell you guys that I am OK these days, I have a lot to do but it's stuff I enjoy so it's not a problem. So I won't promise you that I'm gonna post lots and lots next week, but I'll try.

Stay lickable !

'No

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Bouddha said...

What she said is true, but she forgot to say I was more handsome than ever (that was a detail I wanted beautiful single wealthy women to take note of).
Apart from that, yeah, it sucks not to see each other often...
Take care, all of you who want more fun and funk in your lives !

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home