jeudi, avril 27, 2006

Pas de succès ...


So what? You don't think Sillage is a great comic book??? A bit too much for the youngsters perhaps... Ok I give in! Still I think its a wonderfull comics!

We had a great lunch today with Arnaud and Mathieu (woah, I wrote their whole names!!!) for a late birthday! We actually did not see Arnaud for long (at least for Bouddha) as instead of having two hours for lunch he only had one (from 12.00 to 13.00) so he ate while explaining the great subject of his course to me and while we were waiting for Mathieu to come (as we had fixed the the time of the meeting at 12.30).

So while Nono was flying back to his great course (I assure you! He had the costume of Super Nono on hem and all! You've never seen his black and gold costume??? hum.. I must be the lucky one!) Bouddha and I went to eat pastas and pizzas instead of the great salad we told Nono we would eat so he could go without being sad!

Well all this to say I was quite pleased to see both of you kiddy!

Hope we can all get together sometime in a relatively near future!

Love you all!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Bouddha said...

Well, I had a good time seeing you 'was a while since the last time we had a little chat :)
So, still ready for a film this week?
I need distraction, or I will end up bashing the Hell out of the guy who was supposed to contact me last week for the job.
Tomorrow, he will know pain for making me wait.
oh yeah.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home