dimanche, septembre 10, 2006

reminder note

Hi everybody although most of everybody is out having fun in Japan!!!!

Just to tell everyone that in two weeks right this moment, we will be getting ready to sleep our last night in Geneva at my sister's!

It's getting very near and we hope we'll have everything ready at good time. There is not much we can do now.

I hope to see some of you at our little feast. We're having a nice little chalet in chinaillon!

anyway. don't have much to say!

kisses to all of you

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So excited huh? You should have gone to Japan with them and then go straight to Laos!

I'm sorry we won't be at your little party, but we'll be thinking of you!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger cheztao said...

yeah well, nobody actually invited me to go to Japan!!!
Not that I could have done it anyway so why bother!

Yeah we're getting excited...

It's a hard time too... I'm getting cranky (is that the word???) and Raph has to endure all my being upset all the time...

That man is so patient!

Hope we might see you in Laos sometime next year!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home